Advisor Elite: PAGER DISABLED and password issues

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

d119

Advisor Elite: PAGER DISABLED and password issues

Post by d119 »

Hi Group,

So who here can break passwords on Advisor Elite pagers? I have one that was on "Metrocall Wireless", it has 3 password attempts left. Any thoughts?

I also have another Metrocall Wireless and another Arch, both Advisor Elites, these both read PAGER DISABLED, as none of the passwords I tried worked.

Yes, I've seen the lists of pager passwords that are floating around on the net, and they were of no help.

Does PAGER DISABLED mean a trip back to Motorola, a trip to the trash can, or what? Can anyone restore these?

Any ideas what Metrocall's password for an Advisor Elite 900MHz Flex pager would be?

Any help appreciated. I do check my PM's if someone doesn't want to respond publicly.

Thanks in advance.
radionoob
New User

Re: Advisor Elite: PAGER DISABLED and password issues

Post by radionoob »

Hi.

I'm new on the forum but I played a lot with elite's. For the "PAGER DISABLED" thing, I never heard about anyone who was able to put a "disabled" pager back on track. I heard many times that you have to send it to Motorola for a reset.

For Metrocall, I have a list of few password they used in the past years. PM me and tell me what you tried. My list is not the one advertised over the internet so you still have a chance to unlock it! :)

Vince
d119

Re: Advisor Elite: PAGER DISABLED and password issues

Post by d119 »

PM Sent. Thanks!!

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”